February 22, 2011

Mekentosj announces Papers2 for Mac. Does Mendeley tremble?

Papers2 for Mac will be available from March 8th with new features that will be revealed one a day. 

Back in 2007 after trying Sente, I switched to Papers from mekentosj. It was a really revolutionary application back then.

Unfortunately time passed and I slowly shifted to Mendeley which I found more practical to use. 

Menkentosj now states:
Papers2 not only helps you organize your research library, it also helps you manage the rest of your research life. Keep up to date on conferences, blogs, and your peers. With so many powerful ways to organize all your files, you might even use Papers2 for more than research.

Prices haven't been revealed yet, but I could consider returning "to my true love" (mekentosj quote).


And here's a small poll for you geeks, please feel free to leave any comments too!

If you don't use these tools please specify in "other" your favorite alternative / workaround.