February 26, 2011

Professional Oncology Education Online Presentations from M. D. Anderson Cancer Center

Please let me know if there are other medical centers in the world that excel in online communication as M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. 

I was already enthusiastic about Professor Anas Younes, M.D. oncologist and lymphoma expert, sharing his professional expertise and insights on twitter and facebook.

But at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center having an online professional and educational presence seems to be very encouraged, if not the rule.

I have just learned about the Professional Oncology Education Program thanks to the following tweets:



I believe this is a very important initiative that will help and motivate health professionals and patients around the world. I hope that other leading medical centers will emulate as soon as possible.